Summer Piano Camp
For a look at last year’s film score project, go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-tRFtLln8k . All music and sound effects, except drums were performed and recorded by students.
Conveniently located off the I-290 near the Colvin Exit – 172 Bathurst Dr., Tonawanda, NY.
Prerequisites: minimum of 6 months of piano. Piano students must own an electronic keyboard and headphones, and leave them at the studio during the camp session.
Students can enjoy:
- Ensemble playing with peers.
- Create and perform/record a movie sound track
- Learn about musical form, melody, harmony, rhythm
- Compose your own piece
- Music History– study about various composers and eras
- Music Appreciation/Listening
- Ear Training games, and Music Jeopardy.
- Cool-down games for the backyard with super-soakers
- Soggy game of musical miniature golf
- Snack time.
Fee: $40 per day (minimum 4 days) plus a materials fee of $20.
TO REGISTER, CONTACT David Butler: firstname.lastname@example.org